Linggo, Oktubre 9, 2011

SELLING ONLINE

I am such a busy person. Some often says that having a business is not as tiring as working in an office set up 9 to 5 but doing my business for 9 months now, I can definitely say...THIS IS EXHAUSTING. The only difference is that this is what I love. I love clothes, I love shopping online, I am a fan of nice stuff..

But recently I have been caught up with the dilemma of finding new stuff for my shop. I post new clothes once a week so every week I get this pressure that I must show off something new.. Now I am torn into trying to customize my clothes..at least some I guess. I have started selling bandage skirts I designed. I buy the fabric personally so I get to choose the colors which is really fun. Here's a pic of one of my favorite creation.



 I am very thankful that people buy the clothes I sell but it also scares the hell out of me thinking that one day they will just get tired of purchasing what I offer. I will make sure to come up with more surprises.. Of how i will do it.. well.. we will see. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento