Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

Recently, the world faced a lot of difficulties. Chaos in the middle east, earthquake in New Zealand and China, and now Tsunami in Japan. My sympathy goes mostly to the people of Japan. The earthquake and tsunami that hit the country of the Red sun was the strongest that has ever been recorded in the history and I believe that if it happened to another country, the damage should have been even more serious. Imagine that with today's technology, there is still one thing people have not learned to predict. I have been watching  news about the updates in Japan and I have been hearing nothing so negative from the Japanese. I want to actually commend them for being so patient, disciplined and calm in the midst of calamity. Supplies have been scarce but they are very considerate and are not even doing panic buying. They patiently wait for supermarkets to open and when the supplies are not enough, you would not hear them complaining instead they would just patiently wait for new stocks. Japanese have been known for their discipline and courage. With what they have been through and with what their history says, I am not surprised with how they respond to this kind of situation. The Japanese government have been so reliable ever since so the people's belief is very strong. The damage was really severe but I know that they will be able to rise up from this. I am just concern with them and also with my fellow Filipinos in Japan because of the nuclear radiation.

I could not imagine the Philippines having this type of calamity. I thank God for sparing us because I know that my country is not capable yet because we are not yet even ready for a Typhoon. Everything happens for a reason. I am not sure what that reason is... but in time.. we will know. and I just hope that everyone will learn from this experience.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento